30 April 2015

Typical!

It's just my luck, I decide to make a new blog, and be good about keeping it up this time, and then I get sick! And not just any sick, really, really, REALLY SICK! Like I am dying here guys.... well ok, that might be a bit of an exaggeration, but it sure feels like it.


I have a few new goodies I want to show off and give you my opinions on, and I am working on a tutorial as well... so please don't give up on me just yet.

Anyway, I must go and cough up my lungs one more time, and dose myself up so I can shake this stupid thing and get back to daily life!

I hope you're having a much better day, until next time


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Lori, fingers crossed sooner rather than later! I have to many things to do :D

      Delete
  2. Thinking of you and hoping you are up and being cheeky again real soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear sweet Von, thinking of you as always, miss our chats!! xx

      Delete