10 April 2015

Am I An Artist?


Well when I think of an "artist" I think of those that either paint or sculpt... neither of which I do. But I do think I make art... so I guess then the answer is YES!

  • I am a life artist, I make art from my life by Scrapbooking and participating in Project Life.
  • I am a trading artist, I make ATC's and enjoy swapping with my friends.
  • I am a card artist, I hand-make all my greeting cards and share them with those I love.
  • I am a stamping artist, I enjoy stamping and colouring and not always just to put on a layout or card, but simply for the "fun of it".
  • I am a zen artist, I love to Zentangle or Zendoodle and spend many hours making pages that I can use in my other art.
  • I am a journal artist, I adore to Art Journal and put my thoughts onto paper.
  • I am a digital artist, I make digital layouts and also play making banners for my social networks.
  • I am a recycled artist, I like to find new ways to use old treasures and items we might otherwise throw away.
  • I am a fiber artist, I knit, I cross-stitch, I weave, I embroider (although not as much as I would like).
  • I am a collage artist, I love to cut and paste and make beautiful things.
  • I am an ARTIST!

I'm curious, what kind of artist are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment