01 May 2015

LOAD 515 - Musical Mayhem!

Yes, it's that time of year again... it's time for LOAD (Layout A Day) for May 2015. I will en-devour to upload my layout's each day, but as I'm still sick I may fall behind and you might end up with one post with several layouts on it. I apologize in advance.
If you would like to learn more about LOAD and the amazing Lain Ehmann who organizes it, click the button below and it will take you to her blog.
Ok, so the theme for May is Musical Mayhem! Exciting yes?
Day one was to scrap about a favourite type of music, so here, I celebrate Alice! I had a blast doing this, and am excited to be scrapbooking again, it feels like forever - actually it was just in February, during last LOAD, but you know.. time flies..
Hope you have a great Scrappy day, until tomorrow,


No comments:

Post a Comment